Welcome to brought to you by Ohio's community-based dialysis centers.
For Ohioans with end stage renal disease, local, high-quality care is essential to maintaining and improving their health. Our clinics are part of the fabric of communities throughout the state, where we are caregivers as well as drivers of local economies, leaders in philanthropy and providers of education about kidney health.
We're pleased to share our latest impact report and other resources so you can learn more about how the Ohio Collaborative Dialysis Coalition members are keeping Ohio healthier. Here are highlights from our report:
- Life-saving dialysis is delivered safely, cost-effectively, and with great care throughout 350 community-based centers to Ohioans with end stage renal disease (ESRD).
- Ohio dialysis clinics are licensed by the Ohio Department of Health, certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and are highly regulated by state and federal laws.
- More than 17,000 Ohioans depend on getting dialysis treatments locally. This helps to limit their travel time and expense for their multiple treatments per week.
- Ohio's dialysis providers are committed to exceptional patient care and investing in their employees and in the communities they serve.
- Minorities are disproportionally affected by end stage renal disease (ERSD) and depend on access to dialysis in their communities.
- Ohio's dialysis centers meet and exceed national standards for quality and patient satisfaction.